I can hardly believe that it’s Monday already. Did you guys have a fun weekend? TJ has a mild obsession with RVs, so on Friday night we hit the fairgrounds for the annual RV show, and poked around in their selection. We also had game night with our friends on Saturday night, and spent most of Sunday afternoon and evening just relaxing. Hope you all have a great week!
1. Checking out the RV selection – this is the one that TJ has his eye on.
2. We went to the grocery at 7am on Saturday. Are we crazy (because it’s 7am on a Saturday!) or geniuses (because there was NO ONE there, and we were able to breeze right in and out)?
3. Game night with our friends, Nick & Kristin. (Check out Kristin’s blog Celebrate the Goodness!)
4. The Raleigh skyline.
5. The combination of the sky, these lamp posts, and the barren trees make this March night look more like December.
6. Manicure time on Sunday night.
7. A silly doodle of our family on a fun new iPad app.
8. Filling out my March Madness bracket!