As always, we had such a great time last week in Rochester, NY. We spent a lot of time relaxing, shopping, eating great food, and spending time with friends and family. We also threw in some sledding for good measure. All in all, it was a perfect little getaway. Rochester is TJ’s hometown, so he knows all the best spots to check out, and going to visit with him over the years has helped me to find my own favorite parts of the city. If you’re ever heading that way, please don’t hesitate to ask about good restaurants and spots to check out!
1. The best place in any airport to stock up on snacks, drinks, magazines, and cheesy souvenirs.
2. Waiting for TJ’s mom to pick us up.
3. We both fit all of our clothes in this one carry-on bag. Pretty impressive for a girl who tends to pack a lot!
4. This cute little card was calling my name – I love randomly surprising people with handwritten cards.
5. A sample of the truffles we picked out from our favorite Rochester store, Parkleigh.
6. And just because one picture of truffles is never enough, here’s a shot of one section of the truffle case at Parkleigh.
7. This hilarious grocery store sign was a little misleading.
8. A peek out the window to check out the freshly fallen snow.