Did you guys have a good weekend? Ours was great – the weather on Saturday was beautiful, and then Sunday it rained all day, which made it absolutely perfect for curling up on the couch and watching silly movies. Hope your week is off to a great start!
1. My new favorite way to eat a sandwich – piled high with baby spinach, and served on a croissant.
2. Best friends.
3. TJ did lots of manly stuff, like working on his cars.
4. While I did lots of girly stuff, like pamper my nails…
5. …and then paint them this awesome color…
6. …and then swoon over my new tiny anchor earrings.
7. This black cherry ice cream is insane!
8. We finally decided where we’re going to spend our first anniversary… Washington DC! Any restaurant/sightseeing ideas would be greatly appreciated!